New reduced pricing for downloadable video. If you require a physical DVD, contact us for details.
This training video provides a fast paced, full description of the Complementary Model of Board Governance and covers important topics including:
- The ten principles of the Complementary Model
- The ten operating features of the Model
- The role of volunteers and staff in policy development
- Who should be designated Chair of the organization
- Who should be designated Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- The role of the volunteer Secretary and the volunteer Treasurer
- How Board and CEO committees work.
Tom Abbott, B.Comm., CGA, CAE, author, international consultant and seminar leader and the developer of the Model, writes: “The Complementary Model of Board Governance allows the governors to participate in the operation of their not-for-profit organization without becoming managers. It allows volunteers to reconnect with their organization and still remain governors. In other words, it allows them to participate, as well as govern.”
This training video explains how the Complementary Model of Board Governance works and how it can be implemented in your organization.
Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
Video Format: M4V
Video Quality: Medium, suitable for mobile devices and computers
Length: 25 minutes
Automatic Download After Purchase!
Download immediately after purchase and receive instructions to access online streaming of video.