Here’s how we did a virtual strategic planning session for a society in BC last week:
- We kept it short to 3-hour increments to avoid ‘Zoom fatigue’
- We gathered key people from all over the province and the world
- We revisited their vision and mission statements
- Clarified if their goals and strategies from their last planning session are still relevant
- Used breakout rooms to allow smaller teams to work on different strategic goals.
- Made sure everyone left feeling clear on what they need to do as a society moving forward.