In this Ebook You Will Discover...
Strategic planning explained. How the plan is created, the board’s role in approving, implementing, and monitoring as well as the role of staff.
You’ll learn codes of conduct for the board and CEO and get a sample conflict of interest policy.
How to make the best use of board committees, task forces, and CEO working committees. Sample terms of reference, roles and reporting are also included.
What's Inside The Complementary Model of Board Governance
- Useful templates to manage and govern your day-to-day and long-term operations
- Detailed look at the 10 guiding principles of Complementary Governance
- Tips and tactics for using committees and task forces more effectively
- Step-by-step guides and a template for a directors’ manual showing who does what within each layer of your organization
- Strategic Planning Explained
- Using Committees and Task Forces
This book will provide much needed assistance to volunteers and staff of small, mid-sized and large NPOs who are trying to cope in an environment of contracting resources and expanding demands for services.
Your Ebook will be available for instant download after payment