These popular, fast-paced and focused webinars are designed for both volunteers and staff who are responsible for arranging,chairing or attending meetings, or taking minutes at meetings.
How To Make Your Meetings More Productive
- How do you deal with late-comers
How To Take Effective Minutes
- Do you record the number voting for and against?
- What about abstentions?
- What notes to take as minutes
- Do you record the names of the Mover and Seconder of motions?
- What happens when the chair is “challenged”- and much more!
Robert’s Rules of Order Revisited
The new webinar Robert’s Rules of Order Revisited covers all of the important topics you will need to know in order to confidently chair a Board of Director’s meeting or an Annual General Meeting (AGM). The webinar handout includes a handy chart of rules.
Format of Webinar
The webinar is in audio format only and allows active, real time, interaction and dialogue between the webinar presenter and the registrants.
Webinar access details and PDF workbook will be provided prior to the webinar session.