The Board Chair plays a very important role at meetings, here’s everything the Chair is responsible for.
- Prepare The Agenda
- Confirm That The Meeting Is Properly Called And Constituted
- Call The Meeting To Order
- Call For Approval Of The Agenda And Any Changes
- Conduct The meeting According To The Agenda
- Preserve Order At The Meeting
- Decide On Points Of Order And Procedural Issues
- Decide Who Properly Has The Right To Speak
- Put motions To The Vote
- Declare The Results Of The Vote
- Set the Time And Location Of The Next Meeting
Learn everything you need to know to run productive meetings in our brand new course Running Productive Meetings.